Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Constant Interuptions

I finally said to my girls today...
"If I stopped what I was doing every time you asked me to come look at something or help you with something, I would NEVER GET ANYTHING DONE!!!"

Then I felt guilty, but it was SO true! I guess its just one of those days. Am I alone here, or does anyone else ever feel that way!?!? And honestly is vacuuming such an important thing to do anyway!?!? When I woke up this morning I said to myself "Today I need to do laundry, vacuuming, and send out at least 3 more resumes"...is that really too much to ask!?!? Maybe I shouldn't ask the question, as I may not like the response I get back. But what the heck. Sometimes you just gotta stick your neck out there and see what happens. I either need a nanny, house keeper, and personal secretary or I need someone to ease my guilt here for me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.k., so this is probably an obnoxious comment, but these posts read kinda funny because they all say "by lydia".

Suzanne said...

You know the "put your hand on my arm" trick my kids do? If I am working, they have to do it then too. If there is a long wait they give up and figure it out for themselves. That is my answer to too many interruptions.

Guilt? Why would you feel guilt? You have responsibilities.

Cambria said...

Lol, yeah that is a problem. Its not really Lydia, but we allowed her to start he own blog. For some reason though I can't add another user under one email address. She is using mine, so in the meantime I have no identity. This will be resolved as soon as we all move blogs to our new domains. Coming soon!