Saturday, July 26, 2008

Anniversary Note

Every year it seems that we have something major going on over our anniversary. Last year, we were at a family reunion with a 3 week old baby. This year, our anniversary happened to fall on the weekend of our move to Utah. So we've decided to pretend that our anniversary is still a few days away and will celebrate it after we get to Park City.

But that doesn't change the fact that Cambria and I have now been married for 11 years. It's been an eventful time with 3 children born, 1 business started and closed, 2 houses bought and sold, a few vacations, and a wide variety of difficult and wonderful times.

I just wanted to say that I'm very thankful for having Cambria as my wife. Despite our having completely opposite personalities (I'm an INFP and she's an ESTJ), I can't think of a better person to be my wife and the mother of my children. She works harder than anyone I've ever known and is a wonderful mother. She also really helps to keep me from disappearing into my own head too much. Without her, I'd probably be a major mess (rather than just the minor mess that I am now).

Anyways, I just wanted to say that I love you, Cambria. Thank you for being such a wonderful wife to me. I'm excited about our new life and adventures in Park City and I'm certain that you'll love it there.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

WOW! What a nice husband you have, Cambria.

Suzanne said...

ps - interesting that you are total opposites, together you make a strong team.

We are nearly opposites. I am INTJ and he is ISFP.

Camaschick said...

Really, it's been 11 years!!! Congrats guys!! I'm still honored to have been in your wedding!! Many continued blessings for lots of years to come. . that means it's been almost 11 years since I went to China, since I left for China just a few weeks after your wedding! When did we all grow up??

xoxo
Amy