Friday, March 28, 2008

Tag! I'm It, But Not For Long!

So Joanna from metamorphisis tagged me so here we go!


5 things you can't live without under $5:
1. Chocolate (especially with Trader Joes in town!)
2. Coffee (thank you Edwin Martinez for the best coffee in town!)
3. naps
4. Good conversations with friends (or my husband works too!)
5. Catching up on friends blogs


5 Favorite Movies
1. Life is Beautiful
2. Finding Nemo
3. Drop Dead Gorgeous
4. Lord of The Rings
5. Harry Potter

5 Baby Names you LOVE but won't use

Girls:
1. Lucy
2. Lauren
3. Abigail
4. Sophia
5. Anna

Boys: ( I would have used them if we had had boys!!!)
1. Liam
2. Duncan
3. Noah
4. Seth
5. Collin

5 songs you could hear over and over again:
1. Beautiful by James Blunt
2. Sweet Carolina by Ryan Adams
3. With Or Without You by U2
4. Forever by Frank Sinatra
5. Vanleer Rose by Loretta Lynn

5 People who influenced your life in a positive way:
1. Jesus
2. My mother
3. My husband
4. Amy Varin
5. Betsy Watters

5 Things that stay in your purse (diaper bag in my case) at all times:
1.Wallet
2. bottles/formual
3. diapers/wipes
4. spare baby clothes
5. cell phone

5 Moments that you knew changed you forever:
1. when I became Christian
2. Meeting my now husband (we were only 17)
3. Giving birth (all 3 times)
4. Both times Brian got laid-off (twice in 18 months)
5. Closing Kendrick's

5 Obsessions you have right now:
1. Closing Kendrick's
2. Getting ready to have a garage sale (i.e. getting rid of "STUFF")
3. finishing house projects so we can put our house up for sale
4. Learning about potential new places to live...for that "someday" if it ever comes
5. Simplifying my life...I really need it right now

5 Places you would really like to go
1. East Coast of USA
2. Ireland
3. The coast of France
4. New Zealand
5. Anywhere on a trip, just Brian and I, without kids

5 People you would love to see their top 5
1. Betsy Watters
2. Ashley Rodriguez
3. Sara Kallin
4. Tami Simpson
5. Shannon Rollo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me-- you can see my responses at www.h2os.org

I love you and I am really thankful for your friendship!

I can't even think about you guys moving away (someday or soon)without getting REALLY sad!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

joanna said...

Awesome!
Thanks for taking the time to respond. I know these kinds of things can be a pain but I have learned things about each person who had responded! Sorry I have been slow to get back to emails lately, Gabe has been sick and I've been overwhelmed by the laundry monster :) Hope to talk to you soon, good luck with all of your busy stuff right now -- closing Kendrick's and getting your home ready to sell. Sounds like a lot going on!
Joanna