Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Girl, Girl, aaaaaand

So we ALL went to the unltra-sound. As the tech is leading us all to our tiny room she asks, "So do you want to know the sex of the baby?" We all gave her a unanimous "YES!" After about 20 minutes of her showing us and measuring all the babies parts, she finally annouces "I don't see anything here that makes me think boy. I would say its about 80% likely to be a girl."

Yet another girl! So here were the reponses...

Brian "That's great!"
Maille "YES, now I get to have a little sister!"
Lydia "Ah man, not another little sister!"
Cambria "Its not fair! We already have two daddy's girls! What do I have to do to get a mommy's boy!?!?"

Of course the important part is that the baby looks to be developing normally and things seem to be progressing fine. She did decide that my actual due date is the 17th of July (not the 7th like we thought). Now all discussions are about names. We'll keep you posted....

No comments: